The Udine International School Parent Council is a non-profit, volunteer organisation made up of parents who belong to our school community.
All members of the UIS parent community are welcome to become part of the Parent Council as well as parents of alumni or parents who have left the school and had positively supported it in the past.
- to promote a sense of community and encourage volunteerism;
- to organise social, sports and fundraising events to benefit our school community;
- to welcome and help new families become part of the school community;
- to encourage the school community to participate in school projects and events;
- to serve as a link in communicating feedback and information regarding Parent Council activities to the school community.
The activities of the Parent Council are governed by the Parent Council Charter.